Join the 2nd International Conference Wind Turbine Bearings from 13 - 15 May 2019 in Hamburg, Germany, and explore the complex factors that lead to resilient, long-lasting wind turbine bearings.
2019`s conference focus:
- Learn about recent developments increasing reliability and energy efficiency in all kind of bearings
- Get the latest updates on international bearing standards and certification
- Discover new bearing design and layout for larger wind turbines
- Get informed on testing trends and visit the LARGE BEARING LABORATORY of the Fraunhofer IWES Institute
- Discuss the latest updates on bearing durability and sourcing strategies
- Avoid critical friction and wear by learning more about new materials, strength, and limitations of lubricants & seals
Read the agenda here to find out more.