Bearings for Wind Turbines is the only exclusive platform for wind energy professionals to learn, debate and exchange critical knowledge about bearing reliability in wind turbines. Together, experts explore the complex factors that ensure resilient, long lasting bearing technology in all areas of the turbine. Case studies, new research and technical advances will be interrogated in order to move towards maintenance-free parks and advance offshore wind as a world leader in commercially competitive renewable energy.
Why you should attend:
- Learn how to avoid downtime and costly major repairs and replacements
- Reduce friction by comparing the performance of rolling element and journal bearing types
- Assess the factors leading to bearing failure root causes in the main shaft, blades and gearbox in real world case studies
- Find out how to predict loads accurately to avoid fatigue, pitting and cracking
- Avoid serious damages by studying the latest techniques to prevent White Etching Cracks
- Avoid critical friction and wear by understanding the strengths and limitation of lubricants & seals
The only exclusive platform for wind energy professionals to learn, debate and exchange critical knowledge about bearing reliability in wind turbines.
Machinery Senior Key Expert
Team Fleet Manager
E.ON Climate & Renewables
Mechanical Engineering Department, R&D
Wind Turbine Senior Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Head of Mechanical Components and Certification
Nordex Acciona Windpower
Wind Application Engineer Manager
Senior Research Engineer
Lignum Vitae North America LLC
Head of Mechanical Engineering
Leibniz University Hannover
RWTH Aachen University
Interactive sessions including speed networking, roundtables and open mics.
New research, case studies and industry insights with leaders in the field.
Intimate, interactive workshops with technical experts.